Advertisement

A normal day in my life | Workout, Thrifting, Editing, ect!

A normal day in my life | Workout, Thrifting, Editing, ect! Get 2 Pairs of legging for only $24 Here:
Thank you so much Fabletics for sponsoring this video!!

Thank you so much for watching this video I really hope you enjoyed! If you did then don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe! See you in my next video Xx - Kelsey

| John 12:23-26 |

Momma's site:

My Links:

Instagram: k.els.e.y

Snapchat: kelsthemermaid

Twitter: Kelseysimone_

We Heart It: rosiecheeksss

PO BOX: Kelsey Simone Besanson Po Box 9535 Newark, DE 19714
(Use name Kelsey Simone or Kelsey Besanson)

rosiecheeksandfreckles,kelsey,freckles,kelseysimone,simone,day in my life,vlog,everyday,normal day in my life,youtuber,model,what i do,with me,how i,daily,vlogging,my day,morning,night,what i eat,get ready with me,grwm,everyday makeup,skincare,my morning routine,2019,spring,how i do my hair,work day,workout,my workout routine,how i workout,photoshoot,editing,my life,lifestyle,ootd,fabletics,driving,driving with me,car,thrifting,shopping with me,come thrifting,

Post a Comment

0 Comments