Advertisement

A SORT-OF Calligraphy Tutorial! I bermlk☆゚

A SORT-OF Calligraphy Tutorial! I bermlk☆゚ OPEN ME!*.☽ .* :☆゚


**thankyou guys so very much for 700 subscribers! wow! you guys are amazing I hope you enjoy this real-time sort of tutorial about calligraphy with me. I tried to explain as best as I could but the best I can do is actually show you guys how I do it and how you can try to do it based off of my techniques. Today's video is about an hour long, you don't have to watch it if you don't want too! it's okay! but if you do then let me know what you think about my first actual talk through in the comments down below! without further ado, have a delicious night full of berries and milk!☆゚


☽ my name is Kaila, I love bullet journaling, Calligraphy, and Kpop Journaling.
☽ I also happen to be a big fan of doing good digital notetaking for my classes.
☽ my favorite colors are pastel pink, purple, and blue.
☽ I hope you guys enjoy my video and any critique will help! .* :☆゚

EXTRAS:

☽ editing video program: Imovie
☽ editing program: procreate
☽ camera used: iphone 8+

DISCLAIMER:

☽ I don't own any of the photos used, photo credits to the owners.
☽ music credit to the rightful owner of them Smyang Piano

SUPPLIES:

Artist Loft Watercolor Set
Pentel Water Brush Pen
Tombow Dual Brush Pen
Artline Stix
Tombow Dual Brush-pen
Tombow Pentel Brush-pen
Crayola SuperTips
Jane Davenport Watercolor Brush Pens


SONGS:
Euphoria By SmyangPiano
^^ Downloaded through Itunes

Links To instagram and Extra Social Medias:
berymlk.carrd.co

iMovie,

Post a Comment

0 Comments