Advertisement

Blood Sample Pregnancy Test Gives Medical Assistant A False Negative! | I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant

Blood Sample Pregnancy Test Gives Medical Assistant A False Negative! | I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant Medical assistant, Jannettsy, was struggling to lose the weight that she had gained during her second pregnancy but didn't expect that she was pregnant. Midway through a twelve hour shift at the clinic, Jannettsy felt fatigued and was in excruciating pain. She returned home only to suddenly go into labour on her bathroom floor.

Subscribe to TLC UK for more great clips:

Like TLC UK on Facebook:

Follow TLC UK on Twitter:

Visit our website:

tlc uk,tlc,my strange addiction,cake boss,90 day fiance,my 600 pound life,i didnt know that i was pregnant,i didnt know that i was pregnant full episodes,home birth,going into labor,i didnt know i was pregnant season 4,unexpected labor and delivery tlc,unexpected labor,i didn't know that i was pregnant,i didn't know that i was pregnant full episodes,going into labor scenes,going into labor unexpectedly,unexpected labor scene,

Post a Comment

0 Comments