Advertisement

I designed a Logo for a soccer spot! Is it good tho?

I designed a Logo for a soccer spot! Is it good tho? Hey there design champs! I play soccer at this Futsal place in Los Angeles on Wednesday nights. One of the people in charge asked me if I might try my hand at designing a logo for them. I've created two options to present to them. One logo options that is my own creation, and another that is based on an image that they were drawn to. I'd love if you would vote in the poll and let me know which direction you might be drawn to.

If you live in LA and like Soccer:

Come join the pre-sign up for an awesome design club at

Find me around the web and on your phone at


@zimmayfield

logo,logo design,logo design process,logo 2019,sport logo,make sport logo,soccer,soccer logo,football logo,how to make a soccer logo,zimri,zimri mayfield,

Post a Comment

0 Comments