Advertisement

I SPENT $775 ON BIKINIS...BIKINI HAUL (Boutinela, Oh Polly, Sincere Sally, Dippin Daisy's, & Rhythm)

I SPENT $775 ON BIKINIS...BIKINI HAUL (Boutinela, Oh Polly, Sincere Sally, Dippin Daisy's, & Rhythm) I finally finished making this video. It was a lot harder to make then I thought it would be. I am so happy with all my new bathing suits and under this will be all the links for them. Thank you!

SINCERE SALLY:
claudia zigzag set

joy one piece

the grey blue bikini is no longer on the site.

OH POLLY:
high rise thong bikini bottoms in cream

cropped t-shirt bikini top in cream

underbust ruched bikini top in red

ruched thong bikini bottoms in red

micro triangle bikini top in rust

bikini bottoms in rust

RHYTHM:
my bralette top in black

my itsy pant in black


DIPPIN DAISY'S:
they do not have either the top or the bottom on their website but I found both of them at Ron Jon

BOUTINELA:
blush pink adjustable bottoms

blush pink adjustable top

poppy red zipper top

poppy red twist bottoms

laos tan adjustable top


loas tan classic strap bottoms

wild orange beachy bottoms

wild orange halter top

plum avalon bottoms

plum zipper top


INSTAGRAM: @gabbyivey


PS. Let me know what would be good to make a video about next!

Rhythm)

Post a Comment

0 Comments