Advertisement

Rapper Swings Is Thoroughly Confused About the Really Nice Comments He's Been Getting About His P...

Rapper Swings Is Thoroughly Confused About the Really Nice Comments He's Been Getting About His P... Rapper Swings Is Thoroughly Confused About the Really Nice Comments He's Been Getting About His Post-Diet Look

Swings has been updating his fans on his intensive diet and exercise for quite some time now, and from how he looks in his recent photos, his results are absolutely amazing. Recently, Swings uploaded another post with the caption, “I can lose weight as long as I put my mind to it. I am skinny pork c...

#R #a #p #p #e #r #S #w #i #n #g #s #I #s #T #h #o #r #o #u #g #h #l #y #C #o #n #f #u #s #e #d #A #b #o #u #t #t #h #e #R #e #a #l #l #y #N #i #c #e #C #o #m #m #e #n #t #s #H #e #s #B #e #e #n #G #e #t #t #i #n #g #A #b #o #u #t #H #i #s #P #o #s #t #D #i #e #t #L #o #o #k

뉴스,오락,Korean,한국,R a p,a p p,p p e,p e r,e r,r S,S w,S w i,w i n,i n g,n g s,g s,s I,I s,s T,

Post a Comment

0 Comments