Advertisement

14 ESSENTIAL INDOOR PLANT CARE TIPS | HOUSEPLANT SUCCESS MADE SIMPLE!

14 ESSENTIAL INDOOR PLANT CARE TIPS | HOUSEPLANT SUCCESS MADE SIMPLE! I get many questions asking how I keep my houseplants healthy and lush and now I am revealing the secrets of my plant success!  

In this plant care video I talk about how knowledge is power and knowing the light and temperature conditions of your space, as well as researching the needs of your house plant before you buy it, can make a big difference in getting your indoor plants to thrive.

Here are my plant care tips for healthy and happy indoor plants:

1. Know your space
2. Research your plant.
3. Start with a healthy plant.
4. Let your plant acclimate.
5. Don't overwater.
6. Clean your plant.
7. Fertilize
8. Aerate.
9. Air circulation.
10. Relocate your plants in winter.
11.  Prune your plants.
12. It's OK to throw out plants!
13.  Don't be afraid to throw your plant out!
14. Love your plant.

houseplants,house plant,easy care houseplants,easy care house plants,begginer houseplants,beginner indoor plants,plants,plant care,indoor plant care,houseplant care,low light houseplants,low light indoor plants,plant care 101,interior plant care,plant collection,best indoor plants,best houseplants,best house plants,

Post a Comment

0 Comments