Advertisement

City Girls' Yung Miami Gets at Hazel E for Mentioning Her Son, Mom in Diss Track

City Girls' Yung Miami Gets at Hazel E for Mentioning Her Son, Mom in Diss Track Love and Hip Hop star Hazel E recently claimed that City Girls stole the beat for "Act Up,' and she dropped a diss track called "Add It Up," which features Joseline Hernandez.

Yung Miami responded to the diss on Instagram, writing, "Y’all pls go listen to @hazelebaby song at 4pm Pls!!!!!!!!! Just know when I see you sir I’m beating your ass on sight for speaking on my mom and my son you lame ass hoe! & @joseline what’s up with you coke head ass hoe ?!"

Yung Miami then added, "Ian bout to play with no mans on coke y'all hoes want attention now y'all got it! On my son I will beat either one of you hoes to death just just cause b*tches pull hair and throw drinks on TV don't do sh*t to me! I'm from Miami I don't see none of that commercial sh*t Joseline you on coke bad you get high and eat p*ssy for fun who respects you hoe? Hazel you wish you was signed to QC nobody know you or your music...what checks you signing you delusional ass b*tch you was crying for berg to help with your career you clown ass b*tch."








#welcometotheDungeontour #wttd #tamarbraxton #clout #kandi #rhoa #trina #bobbylytes #AyeshaCurry #welcometotheDungeontour #wttd #tamarbraxton #clout #kandi #rhoa #trina #LA #raheemdevaughn #todrickhall #AyeshaCurry #JamesCharles #Tati #LiveSubscriberCount#TashaK #UnwinewithTashaK #CardiB #Khia #TSMadison #FunkyDineva #AyeshaCurry #RTT #StephCurry #Relationships #KenyaMoore #RHOA #NeneLeakes #PhaedraParks #RoyalBaby #TiffanyHaddish #TashaK #UnwinewithTashaK #CookieTookie #HotTopics#citygirls#hazele#lilyatchy#yungmiami#joseline#qc

Track

Post a Comment

0 Comments