Advertisement

GTA SA Tips and Tricks: LS to Desert and LV and Back in the Beginning (Method 1)

GTA SA Tips and Tricks: LS to Desert and LV and Back in the Beginning (Method 1) In this Video, I show how to get to the Desert and Las Venturas in the beginning of the game as well as how to come back.

Note that there are some other Methods to get to the Desert and Las Venturas early, but showing ALL of them will get redundant, thus I only show two. There is even more Methods to get to San Fierro, as well, than the two I currently show. Using the Airport and a Plane is the most direct Method for getting anywhere on the Map at the beginning and the Method I recommend, however, there may be some times where you may prefer using a different Method than a Plane. There is this grassy ramp-like piece of land in the Country which you can use an NRG-500 and jump off of it and land on the land of Las Venturas, however, I showed this Method using the Bridge and on foot. Eventually, I will also show a Method using the LS to LV Undrowning Zone and how to get Vehicles to Las Venturas early to store in that Impound!

I'll certainly be making Videos on getting Rare Vehicles back from San Fierro, Desert, and Las Venturas to Los Santos, so stay tuned!

Just remember that I am working from my actual, current 13.90% Starter Save, so I have FULL Bike Skill already achieved from using Bikes and doing Collectibles in the beginning as well as things like Hippy Shopper Courier Side Mission in San Fierro and Burger Shot Courier Side Mission in Las Venturas. It may look incredibly easy doing what you see in the Video, and maybe it is, especially for me since I've done the Starter Save more than once and know everything about this stuff, but it can still be annoying especially if your Bike Skill is LOW. If it's low, from any tiny bump you can fall off and such tasks can become a nuisance. Though, you can still easily do the "NRG-500 Challenge" Side Mission in San Fierro with LOW Bike Skill since I did just that in my Mobile (iOS) Starter Save. However, that Starter Save is not fully complete and nor is the Bike Skill maxed since I did not complete ALL possible Collectibles like I did on PS2.

(Method

Post a Comment

0 Comments