Advertisement

How to Find a Derivative by a LIMIT PROCESS?

How to Find a Derivative by a LIMIT PROCESS? HOW TO FIND DERIVATIVES by a LIMIT PROCESS or DEFINITION of a DERIVATIVE?

In this episode I will show how to Calculate the Derivative of a Function by using the Definition of a Derivative or by a Limit Process. Notice it is a long, tedious way, bunch of algebra work involved that you could potentially avoid by using Shortcuts as known as Power Rule, Product, Quotient Rules and a Chain Rule. For those please check out my Playlist/Differentiation.


Huge thanks for watching and I hope it helps you out with your Maths!

if you have any questions, suggestions about this video or inquiries about my new videos please leave the comments in the section below.

You can also check out my playlist for other Maths Videos.

SOCIAL MEDIA
💖Follow me on:

✔ INSTAGRAM -

✔ FACEBOOK -

#greeshayoung #math #calculus

greesha,greeshaaa,greeshayoung,greeshaaayoung,trick,basic,how to,tutor,tutorial,algebra 2,precalculus,math,maths,mathematics,khan,patricJMT,nancyPI,examples,algebra,khanacademy,The,

Post a Comment

0 Comments