Advertisement

I don't normally carry my subs, but when I do...

I don't normally carry my subs, but when I do... Sorry I could not record the start of the game! My B


▶Subscribe Here to join #RegenNation:

❤Socials❤
👻 SNAPCHAT ➔ Flustunner
🐦 TWITTER ➔
📷 INSTAGRAM ➔
🎭 FACEBOOK ➔
📱 DISCORD ➔

👕 MERCH ➔ OR DM ME ON MY SOCIALS TO GET EXCLUSIVE MERCH!!!

💰 ▶DONATE HERE to Support the Channel (Donations aren’t required but they are appreciated):
💰 ▶SPONSOR HERE FOR CUSTOM EMOTES (Channel Member):

▷ADD ME ON XBOX: Regen

USE “YT-REGEN” FOR Support a Creator on Fortnite AND SHOW ME SOME LOVE!!!

(Tags: #Fortnite #FortniteBR #Scar #BattleRoyale )

carrying subs,fortnite,fortnite br,fortnite season 9,best of carrying subs,fortnite how to get carried,i carry people to the win,how to carry on fortnite,fortnite battle royale how to carry,how to get someone to carry you on fortnite,best way to have someone carry you on fortnite,playing with subs on fortnite battle royale,how to get a good player on random duos,random duos get good players,regen,

Post a Comment

0 Comments