Advertisement

Kirby: Right Back at Ya! episode 16 High Quality/Original Format/Uncensored

Kirby: Right Back at Ya! episode 16 High Quality/Original Format/Uncensored I know people uploaded this episode before, but the thing is the English dub seems to be in poor quality. People who uploaded this in HD and claim it is HD are wrong. Simply up-scaling the resolution of an image doesn't really do much but add more pixels to the image and even then the video still seems to be in poor quality. There may be video filters that could improve the quality but it can also mess up the original artwork which I don't approve of.

Fortunately the Japanese episodes are in much better quality and I used the Japanese footage and synced it with the English dub. Unfortunately I could not find raw unsubbed footage of episode 16 which is why there are subtitles. The video I found it from was in 480p and it looks amazing. This video will be uploaded in HD but you can watch it in 480p and get similar results. I also uploaded it in it's original format so the image is not distorted. I think this series was made before HDTV was the norm which is probably why it's not in HD. It was definitely around back then but it was not standard issue yet. I think this series was also made before VHS was completely obsolete and I have heard that you can find some episodes of this series on VHS.

I also added in a few scenes that were cut out of the English dub which is why some parts will be in Japanese. Most of the scenes are just extended clips. You also see Kine screaming "YAMADOOOOH" in Japanese at one part.

I also used the English opening from the Kirby DVD my sister had which is the highest quality version I can find.

I do plan on uploading the rest of the series this way if I am able to which is kind of a tall order since I'm so busy lately. I'll try to upload an episode once a week or every other week but I'm not going to make any promises. If I'm lucky I may upload more than one a week, once a day at most which probably won't happen.

Disclaimer - Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

Kirby: Right Back at Ya!,episode 16,High Quality,Original Format,Uncensored,

Post a Comment

0 Comments