Advertisement

😱 Nearly getting FLIPPED at 80mph!!! Very near miss at Silverstone

😱 Nearly getting FLIPPED at 80mph!!! Very near miss at Silverstone This is the moment I nearly got wiped out whilst racing at almost 80mph! This took place at Silverstone race circuit - the International layout, during a Classic Sports Car Club (CSCC) meeting.

A crash was happening up ahead between a Renault Clio 197 and a Peugeot 205, and I thought both cars would be well off the track by the time I got round Farm Curve. At the exact moment I checked my review mirror, the Clio darts across the circuit, right into my path. Cue the jolt to the right on the steering wheel, luckily into a big tarmac run off area. A quick splash through a gravel trap followed by slowing down over some grass, I was then able to get back onto the circuit and carry on with my race - unscathed! No Silverstone crash for me! Pheeeeewwwww!

A lucky escape! What do you think? Let me know in the comments below.

My race car is a 2005 Peugeot 206 GTI 180 edition, which runs in CSCC and CTCRC.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Are you following my Instagram account? I share new motorsport content almost every day! Check it out:
➡️

If Facebook is also your 'thing' then make sure you Like my page here:
➡️

Make sure you subscribe to my YouTube channel to not miss any future videos if you enjoyed this one. I really appreciate it:
➡️

...and finally - where it all started. My blog!
➡️

silverstone crash,silverstone near miss,motorsport near misses,motorsport crash,onboard crash,silverstone onboard,cscc tin tips,ctcrc pre 05,silverstone international crash,silverstone international onboard,tin top racing,btcc,

Post a Comment

0 Comments