Advertisement

Salty Fortnite Players React To Ikonik Skin & Scenario Emote (Part 5)

Salty Fortnite Players React To Ikonik Skin & Scenario Emote (Part 5) Fortnite Season 9 Is Here and that means we have NEW SKINS for Part 5. Salty Fortnite Players React To Ikonik Skin And Scenario Emote in Season 9! I hope you enjoy the video!

More Fortnite Gameplay:

Fortnite Animations:

* BECOME A MEMBER *
Hit that JOIN button on my channel (Next to Subscribe)
You'll be helping support me and the channel and would have my undying love forever and ever!

► Follow me on Insta:
► Follow me on Facebook:
► Tweet Me:
► Hang Out in the Discord Server:

❤ Thank you SO MUCH for watching!

Leave a LIKE if you enjoyed this video ✔
Comment and let me know what you thought ✔
SUBSCRIBE for more of my content ✔

Production music by www.epidemicsound.com

ikonik skin fortnite,ikonik emote fortnite,fortnite ikonik skin,ikonik skin,ikonik event,scenario emote,scenario,fortnite scenario,scenario emote fortnite,scenario emote reaction,scenario ikonik react,react ikonik,react scenario,ikon,ikonik skin free,fortnite,battle royale,game,gameplay,how to get scenario emote fortnite,scenario emote free,scenario 1 hour,fortnite funny,fun,ikonik dance,k pop,ikon live,ikon kpop,k-pop,kawaii,bonnie kiwi,scottish,

Post a Comment

0 Comments