Advertisement

Tesla Dashcam - Camaro intentionally causes collision

Tesla Dashcam - Camaro intentionally causes collision Skip to 2:30

I'm so thankful for my Tesla dashcam footage. This guy was tailgating me for no reason and comes out of nowhere and decides to intentionally cause me to rear-end his car.

Wow I didn’t realize that this video was going to become so popular. I was originally just putting this video up for the insurance company, police and prosecutor’s office to show I wasn’t racing around and just simply going about my day and this idiot comes from out of nowhere and starts riding my bumper then causes the collision intentionally. I tried to move out of the way off of the exit ramp and get to the stop light to turn left and be on my way.

tesla,tesla dashcam,dashcams,intetionally accident,

Post a Comment

0 Comments