Advertisement

10 USEFUL JAPANESE PHRASES NOBODY TEACHES YOU FOR TRAVEL IN JAPAN

10 USEFUL JAPANESE PHRASES NOBODY TEACHES YOU FOR TRAVEL IN JAPAN In this video I will tell you about 10 phrases I learned AFTER going to Japan, I wish I had known BEFORE going, that are very important and useful if you travel through Japan. I hope these phrases will help you with your travel in Japan and also with your other experiences there.

📌Dictionary I used: www.jisho.org

If you want to watch more content about Japan, you can subscribe to my channel and you won't miss any new videos! 🐼 Want to know more or have questions? Feel free to send me a tweet!

📌TWITTER:

📌 10 tips for your first time in Japan:

📌8 Myths and Misconceptions about Japan | Is Japan Weird?



Music source:
Track Names: " Good Morning " , " In My Dreams " "Good Feeling"
Music By: LAKEY INSPIRED @
Original upload HERE -
Official "LAKEY INSPIRED" YouTube Channel HERE -
License for commercial use: Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported "Share Alike" (CC BY-SA 3.0) License.
Full License HERE -
Music promoted by NCM

Soundeffects:


---
10 useful Japanese words nobody teaches you | Travel in Japan
Japanese words nobody teaches you
Words for travel in Japan
useful words for travel in Japan

Japanese words nobody teaches you,Japanese words to know when travelling through japan,easy japanese phrases,learning japanese,useful japanese words nobody teaches you,useful japanese,how to learn japanese,travel japanese,japanese 101,japanese tips,tokyo travel,basic japanese,japan travel,speak japanese fluently in 6 months,japan cheap travel tips,japanese phrases,travelling japan without japanese,travelling japan by train,travel tips,

Post a Comment

0 Comments