Advertisement

♫ Armin van Buuren Energy Trance June 2019 / Mix Weekend #10

♫ Armin van Buuren Energy Trance June 2019 / Mix Weekend #10 Friends like that, here I present the special of the week with songs played by Armin in their various sets including the songs played on ASOT last Thursday, last week I had a small time against which delay in uploading the session of the week but this time if I present the session of the week in a timely manner, I hope you like it and see you next week also have in mind that the GAIA album is coming and that will also be included in the special of the week in which be released officially by Armin, thank you very much to all and see you next week with much more trance, and I wish a happy day of the father to my dear subscribers who are parents I wish you the best wishes and enjoy this day also for those who are in the process of being, including the song WILD WILD SON in honor of that, greetings to all who read this in the whole world, now if I say goodbye to my friends and see you next week with much more trance...
Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.”
Copyright owners: I do not intent to steal, this channel try to help promote their music. If you don't wanna see your track in this channel, contact me (private YouTube message) and i will immediately remove the video. Thanks! ________________________________________­­­­­­­­_________________________________­_­_­_­_­_

Weekend

Post a Comment

0 Comments