Advertisement

Displaying my RS3 at the Vancouver DRIVEN Autoshow for the very first time!!!

Displaying my RS3 at the Vancouver DRIVEN Autoshow for the very first time!!! This is my first time attending the DRIVEN Autoshow held at the PNE Forum in Vancouver, BC. I got to see and experience a lot of Vancouver's car culture that I wasn't familiar with. My time there was very entertaining and I got to meet some amazing people and fans of the channel. Thank you to everyone that came down to support and say hi!!!

Thumbnail photo credit:

Please subscribe, like and share!!! Leave your thoughts, questions and comments below!

Thanks for watching!!!

Website:

Instagram:

Facebook:

For business inquires please contact me at adam@vancityaudi.com

audi,audi rs3,rs3,custom code,iroz,drag race,drag racing,1/4 mile,dragy,quarter mile,full weight,street race,street racing,0-60,0-100,stage 2,stock,2018,iroz motorsport,8v,APR,Unitronic,United Motorsports,Malaka,a3,s3,e85,ethanol,audi r8,r8,carshow,car show,driven,driven autoshow,vancouver,lowered,air ride,slammed,bagged,stancenation,stance,euro,DRIVEN 2019,air suspension,tuner battlegrounds,tuner,tuners,drag times,malaka motorsport,151 garage,

Post a Comment

0 Comments