Advertisement

Graduating High School with my Baby!! // TEEN MOM HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATION VLOG

Graduating High School with my Baby!! // TEEN MOM HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATION VLOG This has been the best year of high school by far. I love cape. I love our principal Nikki Miller. I love all my classmates. I love all my teachers. I came into this school in a really bad place and left it in a really good one. I also left it with the love of my life and lifelong friends and aunt/uncles to my children. So thank you Cape Henlopen High School for everything!!

Watch my story:

Subscribe:

Follow Me!
Instagram: @yyasmynn

Snapchat: yazzledazzle281

Business Inquires: YasmynAndLaela@gmail.com

Music by Joakim Karud


Send me things here!
P.O. Box 165, Lewes, Delaware, 19958

About me:
Hey welcome to my channel! I’m Yasmyn and I’m an 18 year old mom to my daughter Laela! I’m here to share my story, help others, and make memories for my baby girl to look back on one day.

Thanks for watching!

iMovie,

Post a Comment

0 Comments