Advertisement

How to keep clean- i dont always shower

How to keep clean- i dont always shower Many daily challenges occur for Fibro warriors. One of them is not being able to shower regularly and how I have adapted my life. Fibromyalgia is a life style, it is a way of living, it is a way of being that I have learnt to embrace and work with. Fibromyalgia is not my enemy, as I have said it is a way of life and a way of being - Mind, body and Soul. 🌈. May the Spirit of the ancient teachings of my Tipuna (ancestors) of the Ha always guide and protect you. Blessings to all nations and creatures.
My wee business that helps me keep connected to the fibro community and whanau and also helps me fund the special medications I must take daily which are not covered by the District health board and insurance

fibro,fibromyalgia,restless legs,headaches,pain,chronic pain,sleeping,scalar,energy,spiritual,health,disability,disabilities,healing,hope,love,sadness,mental wellbeing,alternative health,warmth,tips for fibro,medication,cbd medication,cbd,cannibis oil,cures,curing,family,understanding fibro,family fibro,partners and fibro,expressing yourself,truth,spirituality,kindness,

Post a Comment

0 Comments