Advertisement

I Paid Artists $20,000 To Finish My Drawing...

I Paid Artists $20,000 To Finish My Drawing... YOU WON'T BELIEVE HOW MUCH I PAID THESE 13 ARTISTS!
Sign up at to get CrunchyRoll ad free for 14-days!

These artists are amazing! Make sure you go take a look at all of their art!

SUBSCRIBE OR I'LL THROW TURKEY AT YOU

BE A MEMBER TO FUND MY EXPENSIVE VIDEOS


SUBMIT YOUR ART HERE
Title your post based on category (art review, critique, meme, contest, fanart, random)


Sponsors, email me to sponsor my videos (fanmail and fan requests will get blocked since this email is for business only)
zhsiehbusiness@gmail.com

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
► FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND I WILL MARRY YOU
• MY INSTAGRAM:
• MY PERSONAL IG:
• MY TWITTER:
• MY FACEBOOK:
• MY SNAPCHAT: ih8ns4pch4t911
• ARTIST ARMY DISCORD:
• MICHELLES IG:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Goal: 100k (GOT EMM)
Goal: 250k (GOT EMM)
Goal: 500k (GOT EMM)
Goal: 750k (GOT EMM)
Goal: 1M (GOT EMM)
Goal: 2M (LETSGETIT)
Goal: 5M
Goal: 10M

If you read all the way down here I LOVE YOU!

STAY AWESOME ARTIST ARMY!!

zhc,drawing,illustration,artwork,sketching,sketchbook,arte,doodle,art,sketch,drawwithjazza,sponsored,I Paid Artists $20000 To Finish My Drawing,mrbeast,mr beast,stickman,drawing challenge,art challenge,trend,youtubers,animator,fiverr,

Post a Comment

0 Comments