Advertisement

I Stole All My Parents Money

I Stole All My Parents Money ❀ Thank you for your constant support and engagement! We have received many stories and are working on animating them!

❀ A PROFESSIONAL Voice Actor will record your story! We do everything to keep your identity private, unless you wish differently!

Hi, I’m Jenna, and I’m going to tell you how I screwed up my life over a boy, so you don’t make the same mistake as me.It all started a couple of months ago when I met Matt. Matt was the new guy at school, he started mid-term. When I first saw him walk into Chemistry class it was like the whole world just stopped, like in the movies or something. He was tall, good looking and had the most amazing eyes. I couldn’t believe it when our teacher told him to pair up with me in class. At first, I was so shy, I could barely talk to him. But after a couple of lessons we started to talk more and more and after a while I got less nervous. He just had a way of making me feel really comfortable. And he said that he felt comfortable around me. He said I was the only one that he could talk to about things. He toldme that he had moved towns with him Mum who’s a single parent and that I washis only friend here.Soon me and Matt started to spend all of our free time together after school. One day we were hanging out at the park and he just leaned in and kissed me. It felt so right, it was like we were meant to be. But one day Matt was being really quiet. I asked him what was wrong and he told me that he had found out that he and his Mum might be moving again. She was struggling to pay the rent on their house and they might have to move away to another town. That would mean that he couldn’t see me anymore.I didn’t know what to say. I had just met the love of my life, and then I find out that I might lose him? I had to do something. And then I had an idea of what I could do....My mum and Dad are pretty bad at using computers. Sometimes Dad would askme for help with his online banking. I even knew where he wrote down the password he used to log in. So one night when they were in bed I went onto the computer and looked at their account. They had some money in a savings account they said was my University fund. But I didn’t know if I even wanted to go to university, and besides that wasn’t
important to me, what was important was Matt. So I moved the savings from their account to mine. It was as good as my money anyway and they probably wouldn’t even realise it was missing. The next day I withdrew the money and gave it to Matt in an envelope. He was really surprised and so happy that he would get to stay with me. He told me that I was the best girlfriend ever and that it would really help him and his mum. Over the next few days I started to see less and less of Matt. He told me that he was busy helping his mum and couldn’t see me after school for a few days. I asked him if something was wrong and he told me that there wasn’t, that it was all in my head. But then something really bad happened. I came home one night to find Mum sitting on the sofa, crying. Mum and Dad were planning to buy a new washing machine. They wanted to use some money from the savings account, but they were shocked to see that their card

my story animated,animation short film,short animation,animation,animated channel,actually happened,actually happened stories,problems,stories,story,storytime,story animated,boyfriend,love,the one,loved,

Post a Comment

0 Comments