Advertisement

I WORKED on FIVERR for a WHOLE WEEK and made £__...

I WORKED on FIVERR for a WHOLE WEEK and made £__... I spent 1 WHOLE WEEK working on FIVERR seeing how much MONEY I could make in just one week! I did RANDOM jobs for STRANGERS like PHOTOSHOPPING their INSTAGRAM making them hotter AND they PAID ME! how much money do I earn from fiverr $...It was interesting... :o


Thanks for the help :)

Jack Hodgson :

Jordan Kyte:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

🔴 SUBSCRIBE IF YOU’RE NEW:
+
🔴 FOLLOW ME:

Instagram -

Twitter -

Snapchat -

Facebook -

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MY EQUIPMENT:

Where I get all my background music:
My camera:
My lens:
My lighting:
My SD card:
My computer:
My desk lights:
My vlogging camera:

Any business enquiries : Georgemason@wexu.co

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This channel is a family friendly pg clean channel

THANK YOU FOR WATCHING :)

Georgemasontv,george mason,i worked on fiverr for a week,photoshopping my instagram photos for a week,how much do I make from fiverr,i photoshopped my instagram,i photoshopped my instagram pictures for a week,instagram,facetune,photoshop,photoshop me hotter,i paid strangers to photoshop,photoshopping,instagram challenge,1 week challenge,omg,i paid strangers to photoshop me,haha,working on fiverr,fiverr jobs,biggest catfish of 2019,how much i made,georgemason tv,

Post a Comment

0 Comments