Advertisement

Learn Colors With Masha and The Bear for Children Finger Family song Nursery Rhymes #2

Learn Colors With Masha and The Bear for Children Finger Family song Nursery Rhymes #2 Learn Colors With Masha and The Bear for Children Finger Family song Nursery Rhymes #2

#ChildrenNurseryRhymeandSongs #forchildrens #HelloHelloSongforChildren #forchildren #forkids #education #Englishsong #cartoon #LearnColors #MashaandTheBear #fingerfamily #song #songs #animals



✅ Finger Family Song Lyrics :

Daddy finger, daddy finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Mommy finger, Mommy finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Brother finger, Brother finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Sister finger, Sister finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Baby finger, Baby finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am. How do you do

Слова
Папа - пальчик, папа - пальчик
Где же ты?
Вот же я, вот же я
Как дела?
Мама - пальчик, мама - пальчик
Где же ты?
Вот же я, вот же я
Как дела?
Братец - пальчик, братец - пальчик
Где же ты?
Вот же я, вот же я
Как дела?
Сестра - пальчик, сестра - пальчик
Где же ты?
Вот же я, вот же я
Как дела?

#семья_пальчиков_на_русском
#семьяпальчиков
#пальчики_песенка
#развитиеребенка
#развивающиемультики

My Instagram
Subscribe on my channel

All VIDEO

Five Little MICKEY & MINNIE MOUSE Jumping On The Bed. Children Nursery Rhyme and Songs

Hello Hello Song for Children Nursery Rhymes & Kids Songs

Five Little MICKEY & MINNIE MOUSE Jumping On The Bed. Children Nursery Rhyme and Songs

Are you sleeping Brother John

Collection of the best video with Mickey and Minnie Mouse

Five Little Monkeys Jumping On The Bed

kids eva,Colors,Children,Learn,Color,Colours,Kids,Learning,Colors for Children,Learning Videos,colors for kids to learn,colors for children to learn,learning colors for kids,kids learning videos,learning colors for children,learn colors,Surprise Eggs,Toddlers,Learn Colours For Kids,BEARDED,FINGER FAMILY,Masha,Masha and The Bear,nursery rhymes,children,for children,for kids,colors for kids,balloons,маша и медведь,маша,finger family song,animals,animation,bear,

Post a Comment

0 Comments