You Can Support Our Show & Channel Here: PayPal:
Patreon:
Check out our Official Merch lineup for EVH & Gear TV, The Helix Hour, Kramer Korner and our exclusive brand "Broadstache" in The Broadstache Boutique. Right here:
= In This Episode: =
Looking through some guitar cases, I came across all my original documents that came with my 1997 USA Peavey Wolfgang. I was surprised I still had it.
This guitar has been with me through everything and I have many stories to tell.
We'll discuss how awesome this guitar is, play some original music and have fun.
Hope to see you there!
Thank you for watching! If you enjoyed this content, please consider giving it a 👍 Thumbs Up! If you haven't subscribed, I would love to have you as a subscriber! 👊
✅ Current Patreon Shout-outs to:
• Jason Wade
• Brad Peddle
• Carlo Santin
• Dave Fox
• Eamon Wyse
• Thomas Santiago
• Todd Chambers
• Richard Henry
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
🙏 Extra Special Thank You's To My Sponsors:
• Stewart Travel Guitars:
• Rode Microphones:
• The Van Halen Store :
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
✅ Fan Mail / Unboxings / Demo Products:
📨 Want to send me items to unbox and/or demo on the show?
Mail to:
EVH & Gear TV
PO Box 1759
Ridgetown Ontario
N0P 2C0
Canada
✅ Follow Me On Social Media:
👉 Twitter: |
👉 Instagram: |
👉 Facebook: |
✅ I'm Also On iTunes! Subscribe Today:
#evhgeartv #thehelixhour #kramerkorner #eddievanhalen
#line6helix #kramerguitars #evhgear #line6 #ericbroadbent
0 Comments