Advertisement

Natural Hair Growth Challenge | ST. TROPICA Hair Vitamin Challenge | Melissa Denise

Natural Hair Growth Challenge | ST. TROPICA Hair Vitamin Challenge | Melissa Denise I recently revamped my natural hair regimen for summer to help grow my hair back to waist length. It's my goal to keep it simple but still obtain maximin hair growth -- I am excited to take the ST. TROPICA Hair Vitamin Challenge that guarantees longer stronger hair in 60 days. ST. TROPICA Hair Vitamin will be a great addition to help me reach my summer hair goals. TAKE THE CHALLENGE WITH ME! SAVE 10% WITH CODE MELISSADENISEsttropica. Get yours here: ! Are you in? Lets grow these inches together! Let me know below! ENJOY! Stay inspired!! xox MD


What is it? The St. Tropica Hair Vitamin Challenge actually GUARANTEES Longer Stronger Hair - in 60 days flat - or your Money Back. GET a full 100% Refund if you're not happy, plus Free shipping... BOTH ways. A no-brainer right? I HOPE YOU WILL JOIN ME!


PRODUCTS MENTIONED:
Hair Vitamin -
Collagen -
Collagen (Cheaper Good Option) -
Wild Growth Oil -
Peppermint Tea Tree Clarifying Shampoo -
Aphogee Protein Treatment -
As I am Cowash -
Eden Bodyworks Cowash -
VO5 Conditioner - (cheap at Dollar store)
Olive Oil -
Flawless Shampoo -
Flawless Conditioner -
Aussie Conditioner -
Shea Moisture Deep Conditioner -
Shea Moisture Leave in -
Shea Moisture Jamican Black Castor Oil Deep Con -

Tea Cover -
Black Rice -
Sea Moss -


Videos Mentioned:
Rice Water -
Sea Moss -
Collagen -


Come Hang Out With ME!!
Instagram:
Twitter:
Facebook:
Tumblr: melissadenise.tumblr.com/
SnapChat: MelissaDenise27



My opinions & thoughts on anything I feature in my videos are always my own.

Thank You St Tropica for sponsoring this video.

natural hair growth,extreme hair growth,long natural hair,grow long natural hair,natural hair journey,3a,3b,3c,4a,4b,4c,st tropica,hair growth,hair growth regimen,rapid hair growth,grow natural hair,grow natural hair fast,transition to natural hair,transitiong hair,relaxed to natural,curly hair journey,melissa denise,deep conditioner,protein treatment,gabrielle union,hair vitamin,liquid biotin,

Post a Comment

0 Comments