Advertisement

Pick A Card Reading | Why Is This Person In My Life?

Pick A Card Reading | Why Is This Person In My Life? Time stamp :

pile 1 - 00:51
pile 2 - 09:41
pile 3 - 20:12
pile 4 - 33:07

For Personal Reading :
Email id : staymagical444@gmail.com

OR Follow the link


πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–RATEπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

πŸ’œ5$ USD/ 250Rs - 1 Question, YES/NO
🧑15$ USD / 599Rs - 1 subject and 3 Questions
πŸ’™25$ USD /1000Rs – 1 or 2 subjects and 4 Questions
πŸ’›Add more Questions: 5$ USD/ 200Rs per Question

πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’I Accept Paypal, UPI money transfer and Paytm. πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’


** Reading will be shared within 10 days***

***not responsible for the decision you make***

pick a card,tarot card,love reading,why is he in my life,what he's feeling about me,their intentions towards me,what are they thinking about me,do they love me,do they miss me,why they aren't talking to me,

Post a Comment

0 Comments