Advertisement

Revoker | Comp Pinnacle Reward | But I'm also using a fusion...

Revoker | Comp Pinnacle Reward | But I'm also using a fusion... It is without a doubt, an extremely powerful weapon. I'm not too fond of the perk design mitigating the punishment of missing; I'd imagine when everyone gets their hands on this, PvP might turn into Icebreaker camping fest v2.
Instead I'd love to see some sort of perk that rewards accuracy with something subtle, and not all too powerful. As long as the base roll of the snipe has fantastic perks/stats, then the pinnacle reward is deserving of that title, because you can buy multiple copies of the same weapon from collections, allowing for different mod experimentation and easy gearing.

BUT... since we're stuck with this mulligan machine on steroids, then I guess I'll learn shield slide noscope shoulder charge back into cover kind of shenanigans.

What do you think of the Revoker?

Destiny 2,PvP,revoker,Revoker,Pinnacle,pinnacle weapon,pinnacle reward,sniper,revoker gameplay,revoker in pvp,crucible,cammycakes revoker,fusion,revoker fusion,combo,no scope,headshot,collat,comp,competitive,

Post a Comment

0 Comments