Advertisement

The Hands of a Gymnast | Whitney Bjerken

The Hands of a Gymnast | Whitney Bjerken Gymnastics has enriched my life in many ways! Without gymnastics, I would have never met so many wonderful doctors, nurses, physical therapists, and medical technicians. Today I saw my orthopedic surgeon again, and then I got to meet my new dermatologist! Through the wonders of the uneven bars, I have managed to get a series of warts on my hands (and one on my toe). Hopefully, the liquid nitrogen torture session my fingers went through will work to get rid of these suckers!

Follow me!
Whitney’s Instagram

Whitney's facebook

Whitney’s Musical.ly
@whitneybflippin
Whitney's Website



💥Hey There!💥: You can help us translate this video, and get credit below! Click here:

the hands of a gymnast,wart removal,whitney bjerken,whitney,bjerken,gymnastics,hands,warts,dermatologist,dermatology,liquid nitrogen,burn off wart,wart,wart peel,gymnast,uneven bars,bars,gymnastics grips,grips,freeze warts,freeze,burn,compound w,

Post a Comment

0 Comments