Advertisement

VASTLY - (Johnny, Scorpion) Nice Short King Spree (MK11)

VASTLY - (Johnny, Scorpion) Nice Short King Spree (MK11) Morale Gaming

I did some king with some local players recently and I am still currently new to Scorpion but I had a nice little 3 win streak so I thought I would share it.

Twitch :
Facebook: Page under construction
YouTube :
For inquiries contact me by email.
Gmail : TheOriginalVastly@gmail.com
Twitter.com/FortuneOwens

Mortal Kombat 11 is available for purchase on Amazon, which is where I bought it. It's available on PC, Xbox, PlayStation 4, and Switch.
Google Mortal Kombat 11 for more gaming news.
Please visit Test Your Might for in depth information about Mortal Kombat 11 and the competitive scene.

twitch,games,vastly,mortal,kombat,mortal kombat,mk11,mortal kombat 11,johnny cage,scorpion,johnny,cage,combo,esports,fgc,fighting game,gaming,fight,stream,live,seattle,washington,king of the hill,king,learning,spree,

Post a Comment

0 Comments