Advertisement

Video Doorbell Installation + ( Patching a hole in exterior wall )

Video Doorbell Installation + ( Patching a hole in exterior wall ) In this video, I will cover how I patched a hole in an exterior stucco wall. As a part of the smart home upgrade, I will also install a Ring doorbell.

Product used in the video:
Ring Doorbell Pro:
Stainless Steel Family Hub:

Stucco patch:


Resistor for Ring:


Smart Home Series:
Video #1 Smart Garage Opener:
Video #2 Smart Lock install:
Video #3 Ring doorbell





View all my plans



**********Subscribe & Support **********

Subscribe & to my YOUTUBE "RING the Bell":
Instagram:
Pinterest:
Help me make more Video:

DIY,stucco repair,stucco patch,home improvement,repairing stucco,ring doorbell installation,ring doorbell 2,ring video doorbell,wall repair,patching a hole,ring doorbell,

Post a Comment

0 Comments