Advertisement

Why "Letting Go" is Often Bad Advice

Why Yet another lazy video for today. Here I'm talking about another thing that's been bugging me, which is the advice to "just let it go". It's bad advice for a variety of reasons. For one, it encourages you to go down this slippery slope of denial, as well as a dangerous repression of your emotions, and ignoring of reality. Plus, if you're like me, you ALREADY try to "just let it go" at first, but that doesn't really work since you are just denying reality and ignoring the facts of how things have a legitimate impact on you. The real solution isn't to "just let it go"; it is to address the hard facts of reality, and try to come up with a way to actually solve your problems, instead of trying to convince yourself that "everything is ok", when in fact it isn't.

But again, this is just my particular take on this topic, at the end of the day, if you think it works for you, that's fine, but I just hate how this is often given as a "fix all" type of advice when dealing with the complicated issue of trauma.

If you would like to donate to my channel, please visit my Patreon page to learn more:


Follow me on Twitter!
@AnonymousTrans9

Facebook Page:

Contrapoints Cross dressingAnonymous Transition,Anonymous,Transition,Transgender,SRS,Mtf,Ftm,hrt,Transitioning,Transition in secret,Hormones,Estrogen,Progesterone,Jeffree star,Shane dawson,Caroland,Landon patterson,Casey blake,Gigi gorgeous,Boobs,contrapoints,cross dressing,why letting go is bad advice,

Post a Comment

0 Comments