Advertisement

AQUARIUS LOVE END OF JULY 2019 .: GETTING RID OF THE ROT:.

AQUARIUS LOVE END OF JULY 2019 .: GETTING RID OF THE ROT:. If your reading this Welcome to my channel!! Thank you so much for being here I’m happy to have you ! Please like, share, subscribe and comment! Positivity! I’m giving good messages so good in return would be much appreciated

I am available for private personal readings and can be reached directly at
paypal.me/itsallgood1133
itsallgood1133@gmail.com
Rates are:
Half hour 65.00
1 hour 100.00

Deck - The Good Tarot
- The Rider-Waite Tarot Deck
- Archangel Oracle Cards
- Angel Tarot Cards
- Buddha Wisdom Devine Feminine

My readings are for couples and individuals both. They are for healing, loving, nurturing purposes if they resonate I couldn’t be happier keep watching !

ROT:.

Post a Comment

0 Comments