Advertisement

Buick 455 Stage-1 Regal-T @ NO MORE Electrical ⚡ Shutdowns while Driving ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ™‚ . 7-17-2019

Buick 455 Stage-1 Regal-T @ NO MORE Electrical ⚡ Shutdowns while Driving ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ™‚ . 7-17-2019 Due to my retaining 10-year old Hypertech H.E.I. Coil, instead of simply using the "new" Cap/COIL/Rotor/Bushing TA Performance sent me "complete" ... I CREATED those Electrical Shutdowns while driving above @ 3500-rpm.
๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

God is GOOD ALL THE TIME.
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

Now, I'll finally tell my Little-Beautiful-Friend ๐Ÿฅฐthat I had that Electrical Issue ... and whom created it in the FIRST place.

Last week when I took her out on her Birthday ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿฅฐ⚘๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿญ (thumbnail pic of this Video), she "finally" told me in a very sweet and innocent way ... that my Buick makes a lot of noise/it's really loud. She's a REALLY GREAT & Sweet Little-Beautiful-Lady.
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿฅฐ⚘๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ✊๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’ก.

Have a GREAT DAY.

Buick 455 Regal H.E.I. Coil,H.E.I. Distributor,TA Performance,Buick 455,

Post a Comment

0 Comments