Advertisement

Cause Rank Represents an Amount of Skill - Dead By Daylight (Gameplay) #14

Cause Rank Represents an Amount of Skill - Dead By Daylight (Gameplay) #14 Also instead of DH, I used Unbreakable instead. Forgot to fix that srry.
\/---------------------------------------MORE INFO------------------------------------\/

STREAMERS IN THE VIDEO :
Ralph (One of the best Huntresses in the world)

ZubatLEL (An extremely good killer main, and an amazing player in general)

CoconutRTS (Good Huntress main)


Music Used : Age of Empires II Main Theme
NF - When I Grow Up (Instrumental)

My Twitch :
- Streaming every Saturday currently. Will work on other days very soon. Support me by watching me stream on Twitch, that way I can make a living off making content for you guys!
My Official Discord :
- I'm extremely active here! I'm single btw -
My Twitter :
- I post here very often -
My Steam Group :
- If you want to be notified of a giveaway, upload, etc., follow me here! -

Hope you guys enjoyed this video!
I'm an untalented individual who strives to make it in the Youtube business, help me out by sharing my videos to your prepubescent teenagers that you like to call your "friend".

Ussylis,Useless,Gaming,Gameplay,Live Commentary,Dead By Daylight,Pipping,Legacy,Rank,Skill,Professional,E-Sports,SoloQ,Solo Queue,ZubatLEL,Competitive,Experienced,

Post a Comment

0 Comments