Advertisement

CHECK BOX BASKET | How to make easy useful basket

CHECK BOX BASKET | How to make easy useful basket Assalamualikum ... I am uploading my first video in which I am making a basket which is useful for many purposes you can put anything you want and this basket is beautiful also.. to make check box basket you need only
1_ white card sheet
2_ black card seet
3_ a lill bit ribbon if you want
4_ scissor
5_ glue stick
6_ pencil
7_scale
these all are the basic things to make such a beautiful basket ...
So guys, try it to make... And the main thing is .... SUBSCRIBE my youtube channel 'T' art and craft and press the bell icon to see my next video InshAllah .....

how to make basket,how to make simple basket,check box basket,easy and quick way to make basket,beautiful basket,make basket with paper,easy art and craft,useful basket,keep something in basket,easy simple useful basket,

Post a Comment

0 Comments