Advertisement

Collab Contest!!!! // READ DESC FOR EXTRA INSTRUCTIONS

Collab Contest!!!! // READ DESC FOR EXTRA INSTRUCTIONS #LuminaCollabContest


My discord server

So I’m really excited to see what you all can do!!!
Their will only be one winner but I’ll try to shout out everyone who participated in the contest!!!
If no one joins then I’ll just delete this video but I wish that you comment if you want to join and I’ll be checking the hashtag everyday.
I’m wanting to make a collab with someone because I need inspiration and I want to see what type of editors I’m entertaining and possible working with in the future!!!

Discord-

I’m making a discord RPG server about a magic school XD. It’s still in progress but I’ll work on it ASAP.

Love from-



Lumina ♍️

INSTRUCTIONS

Post a Comment

0 Comments