Advertisement

Handy No-Sew Bag Sized Journal

Handy No-Sew Bag Sized Journal I've been looking around for a smallish sized journal to use for art journaling, but haven't found anything commercially available within a tight budget, so being resourceful, I decided to create one myself without the need for any sewing or bookbinding!

*********************************************************************
♡ Become one of my Angels and help support my YouTube channel!

*********************************************************************
Thank you so much for watching! I welcome all polite comments and I'd love to hear from you, but if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all!

More Art Journaling, Mixed Media projects and Card Making inspiration can be found by following me here:

Website & Blog:
Facebook:

How to,Art Journal,Art Journaling,Mixed Media,Crafts,Hobbies,Scrapbooking,Scrap Booking,Journalling,Tutorial,Tut,Arts,Tim Holtz,Distress Paints,Acrylic Paints,Art Journal Page,Start to Finish,Art Inspiration,Dylusions,Dina Wakley,Distress Ink,Mixed Media Art,Art Journalling,Card Making,Mike Deakin,

Post a Comment

0 Comments