Advertisement

I WENT VEGAN FOR A WEEK!(and vlogged the whole thing)

I WENT VEGAN FOR A WEEK!(and vlogged the whole thing) I tried going vegan! Here's what I ate and how it went!

If you missed the Spain trip vlogs:

Welcome to my channel, Raina's Universe! I'm Raina, a high schooler living in NYC!
A few things I love doing are playing violin, making videos, and figure skating. I also love science and baseball!

I really like exploring and learning about the world, so join me on an adventure as I take you around and show you guys the things I'm into!

RAINA
PO box 20217
new york, NY 10009

follow me on social media!
instagram @rainasuniverse
Facebook:
twitter: @rainatheperson

email: rainasuniverse22@gmail.com

I do all the edits on iMovie or Final Cut Pro!

My cameras:
Canon g7x mark ii(camera you see in pretty much every video)
Canon g7x mark 3 coming soon!(will pretty much replace my mark 2)
GoPro hero session and hero 5
Nikon d7200

-Raina

vlog,vegan,challenge,

Post a Comment

0 Comments