Advertisement

'is gay wrong..?' (Gay glmm)(13+) 5K+ special

'is gay wrong..?' (Gay glmm)(13+) 5K+ special •~PLEASE READ ALL OF THIS IF YOU DISLIKE THIS VIDEO,PLEASE!•~
I just wanted to say to all of the people who disliked this video or hate it too much that made them comment something bad to me,please stop saying these are unrealistic stuff.These are just"Gacha videos"NOT"Real life videos"!
I've really had lot of hate in this month,because people want me to go the way they want,BUT THERE ARE LOT OF PEOPLE WHO WANT ME TO GO THEIR WAY SO,IF I CHOOSE A WAY THE OTHER PERSON WILL STILL HATE!
I tried my whole best to not add lot of sexual stuff,because that's a thing that almost lot of people hate,so i just added kissing scenes.I know kissing scenes are also sexual things.
Anyways,I really am sorry if you hated it.I really tried my best.
I know you will be like " oh you just want attention from us" and stuff.But really,I made this for you,yes you,the person who is watching this.
So like really,feel free hating!♡
I still like it no matter what!You wasted your time on commenting on this trash so i love it in anyway!
Hope you have a good morning/afternoon/night.💜

Time taken: 1 week

App (s)
Cute cut
Ibis paint X
Kinemaster

special

Post a Comment

0 Comments