Advertisement

Midsommar: Review, Plot Summary and Analysis (Profoundly Disturbing, Profoundly Fascinating)

Midsommar: Review, Plot Summary and Analysis (Profoundly Disturbing, Profoundly Fascinating) I take a look at one of this year's most fascinating and disturbing movies Midsomer. On the whole an excellent film but not for the squeamish. Join me as I go through the film's plot and try to break it down.

If You Enjoy My Content and Want to Support Me You Can Send me Donations/ Tips Here



Argent reviews Midsommar, starring Florence Pugh, Jack Reynor, Will Poulter, William Jackson Harper, Vilhelm Blomgren, Archie Madekwe, Ellora Torchia. Directed by Ari Aster.

discuss the latest high-art horror film from Ari Aster, director of Hereditary, how does this bright Folk Horror set in Sweden perform and should you watch it? Find out!
Or you Can Pledge to My Patreon Here


Discord Server Link, Also the Best Place to Contact Me


Please checkout my book "No Chance: A Post-Modern Odyessy"

Paperback


USA


Canada


I have a Bitchute for my Evangelion Commentary Videos and Where I Mirror all My Content

ari aster,midsommar review,midsommar explained,florence pugh,midsommar 2019,midsommar movie,midsommar ending explained,will poulter,midsommar plot,william jackson harper,movie review,midsommar ending,midsommar scene,Argent,Argent Templar,midsommar,

Post a Comment

0 Comments