Advertisement

MTF TRANSITION & SUMMERTIME | A Transgender Experience

MTF TRANSITION & SUMMERTIME | A Transgender Experience This was a Story time & Open Chat Discussion Live-stream on the Topic "MTF TRANSITION & SUMMERTIME"
❇️Check out my last meditation video I mentioned in the LIVE-Stream -
❇️❇️Check out my Channel:
"A Trans Xp W/ Mardi" ▶️

Please Subscribe and click the 🔔"Notification Bell" so you will alerted when I post a new Video, Community Post and when I go 🔴LIVE.
Give the video a 👍🏻"THUMBS UP" if you like it & feel free to leave comments below.

🗣My Channel Mission Statement is;
"To carry a message of Experience Strength & Hope to Mainstream Society & the LGBTQIA Community w/ Love, Respect & Compassionate Dialogue." 😃❤️

🔷🔷 SRS DECADES PAST User Manual Playlist: ❇️

🌸I am a 57 year old Woman of a 1970s #Transgender #Older #SRS experience.

🔴THIS IS A SAFE SPACE FOR MY SUBSCRIBERS SO:
Inappropriate behaviour on my Channel WILL NOT BE TOLERATED IN THE VERY LEAST AND YOU WILL BE BLOCKED AND REPORTED!
ie,
➤Graphic or Unkind comments
➤Negativity toward others sharing on my Channel
➤Gossip about other YouTube Creators
➤Fighting with others in the comments or in my LIVE events

👠👠⬇︎Follow Me on Social Media ⬇︎👠👠
🔷Instagram:
🔷Facebook:
🔷Twitter:
🔷Website:

✬✬Trans Lifeline numbers:
US: (877) 565-8860
CANADA: (877) 330-6366 ❤️

~ LET'S DEEPEN THE MESSAGE 🕉

Trans,Transgender,MtF,MtF Transition,SRS,GCS,Older Transgender,Transexual,Transsexual,Trans Role Model,

Post a Comment

0 Comments