Advertisement

Painting a Vibrant Forest! | ILLUSTRATION

Painting a Vibrant Forest! | ILLUSTRATION YOU CAN VIEW THE FINAL IMAGE HERE;

This one is completely in my comfort zone, I've been doing a lot of developer work & client projects lately, so I wanted a little break where I can just focus on not too muhc research and bash out a classic forest scene like I used to, like I said comfort zone.

It turned out to be one of my favourite illustrations, I think going over and working out of my comfrot zone for so long has made me a better artist in general and thus my strongest stuff gets better too.

It was a real pleasure to paint from start to finish, inspired by some of my favourite artists like; Izzy Burton, Floriane Marchix and Simon Kopp.

And yes, it is a 2-tailed-fox!

Contact details!
Blog:
Artstation:
Facebook:
Behance:
DeviantArt:
Instagram: @Mattsanzart
Twitter: @Mattsanzart

Music used
Love Story by Jonny Easton
Link:
Check out his channel Link:

Music used
I Remember You by Jonny Easton
Link:
Check out his channel Link:

Music used
Quiet Place by Jonny Easton
Link:
Check out his channel Link:

Music used
Memories by Jonny Easton
Link:
Check out his channel Link:

Visual development,disney,dreamworks,art,speed painting,illustration,cute,game art,artists,YT art,YT artist,Ross draws,Luludraws,painting,photoshop,tutorial,how to paint,how to,

Post a Comment

0 Comments