Advertisement

THE MOST THREATENING SECURITY GUARD | In the PIT Twenty-one Pilots Trench Nationwide

THE MOST THREATENING SECURITY GUARD | In the PIT Twenty-one Pilots Trench Nationwide See comments for timestamps. Start at 6:47 for my favorite funny moments!

This is my iphone footage from the Twenty-one Pilots' Nationwide arena show on the last day of their Trench tour (June 30th) in Columbus, Ohio. Big thanks to my fiance for taking what videos he could because 1) I'm short and 2) I was protecting my ukulele with my life (no regrets, she's made it to 4 concerts!)

My fiance (Zak) and I flew out from California to see this show. It was an incredible experience, and well worth the pain that comes with standing in the pit for 5-6 hours.

To any of the lovely girls we got to talk to during the trip, thank you! One girl gave us TOP stickers and a couple of girls were super welcoming of us when we taking our place beside them in the pit.

Also: every parent there with their kids deserves a cool parent card.

[I had originally run this through after effects to give it glitch transitions in between clips, but I don't have enough memory available on my laptop to render the fully editted video :( ]

Follow me on instagram: @iamgamestrong

twenty-one pilots,tyler joseph,josh dun,Trench,twenty-one pilots nationwide concert,skeleton clique,trench 2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments