Advertisement

This Is My Skincare Regimen For The Last Three Months

This Is My Skincare Regimen For The Last Three Months I tried a product out that claims to make dry skin normal and make oily skin normal. Here are my results after three months of use. And a contest.

Metrin sent me one kit to try for free and is offering four lucky winners a Metrin Skincare kit. Details on how to be entered to win are in this video.




"Almost Bliss" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 4.0 License


Winners will be announced July 27, 2019

Monique Parent is a Hollywood actress and model who has been in the biz for 25 years. UniqueMonique is not just her brand but also her view of life! We all deserve to be unique and to celebrate our individuality!

Life. Style. Food. Fitness and feeling fabulous after forty!

FTC Disclaimer: Metrin Skincare provided me with one 6 months supply of Metrin products valued at $159 at no cost. Liking the skin I'm in? Priceless. All opinions are my own.

Actress,Model,Monique Parent,UniqueMonique,unique,gray hair,over 50,metrin,review,skincare,contest,

Post a Comment

0 Comments