Advertisement

VLOG | WHAT I WORE & DID AT GLASTONBURY 2019 | FESTIVAL FASHION

VLOG | WHAT I WORE & DID AT GLASTONBURY 2019 | FESTIVAL FASHION Festival fashion and what I wore and did at Glastonbury 2019. All my outfit ideas are linked below.

As always, thank you SO much for all your support for my channel, I truly appreciate it:) Hope you like this little vlog, would love to know your favourite outfit? Has anyone else been to Glastonbury? x

Subscribe: | 🔔Make sure to enable push notifications!🔔
Watch the NEWEST videos:
Follow: Instagram:

UK Links - Scroll down for USA & Canada

My Jewellery
Bohemian Necklace:
Earrings:
Hoop earrings:

Outfit One
Silk Camisole from H&M :
Love this Linen one I just spotted for just £9.99!!
Skinny Jeans:
Utility Jacket from topshop:

The only T-Shirt brand David wears!

Outfit Two
Wide leg Jumpsuit at Gap new in:
Bucket Bag
Designer:
Chic for less:
My Sunglasses:
Trainers:

Outfit Three
Boyfriend Jeans:
Sunglasses:
My Favourite trainers:

Outfit Four
Similar cotton sweater in white:

Outfit Five
Utility Jumpsuit:

Skincare & Makeup I use (even at a festival!)
Super nourishing Moisturiser:
My perfume I Love:
Foundation:
Highlighter:
My favourite Bronzer, I have the shade Laguna:

USA & Canada Links

My jewellery
Bohemian Necklace:
Earrings:
Hoop Earrings:

Outfit 1
Cropped Jacket from topshop :
H&M Silk Top:
LOVE this linen tank top, bargain too!
My Skinny Jeans:

David is wearing a T-Shirt by his favourite brand A Bathing Ape:

Outfit Two
Wide leg Jumpsuit at Gap
Raffia Bucket bag
Luxury:
Luxury for less:
Sunglasses:

Outfit Three
Boyfriend Jeans:
Sunglasses:
My favourite sneakers:

Outfit Four
Similar white cotton sweater:

Outfit Five
Utility Jumpsuit:

My Skincare & Makeup
The only Moisturiser that feels like it actually nourishes my skin:
My perfume I'm obsessed with:)
My foundation ( I have the shade Vanilla)
Highliter I use:
My favourite bronzer, Nars Laguna:

Subscribe: | 🔔Make sure to enable push notifications!🔔
Watch the NEWEST videos:

Follow Fashion + Style Edit:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

Watch more Fashion + Style Edit:
Lookbook:
Hauls:
Fashion:
Newest Videos:
Popular Videos:

About Fashion + Style Edit:
Hi I'm Jess, welcome to the official Fashion + Style Edit YouTube Channel.

On this channel you'll find a variety of Fashion, Style and Beauty content including Hauls, Lookbooks, Vlogs, Brand Reviews and more.

I've been involved in the fashion industry since my mid teens and I love every aspect of it. I love styling outfit ideas, sharing them on my channel and hopefully giving you a little inspiration. I'm a big fan of High Street fashion, I love a good Independent collection and the odd Designer Handbag never hurt anyone:)

I post new videos every Wednesday and Sunday. Make sure to subscribe and enable all notifications so you never miss a video. For instant updates, follow me on all my social media accounts.

Thanks so much for finding my channel and I hope you like my videos x

what i wore,fashion,vlog,vlog july 2019,festival fashion 2019,fashion and style edit,weekly vlog,outfit ideas,glastonbury 2019,fashion bloggers,fashion bloggers on youtube,new in,haul,topshop,H&M,Fashion and Style Edit,Fashion and Style Edit youtube,youtube Fashion and Style Edit,beauty,fashion 2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments