Advertisement

WHERE HAVE I BEEN?! - MSP HOROSCOPE SIGN OUTFIT CHALLENGE + SOCIAL EXPERIMENT

WHERE HAVE I BEEN?! - MSP HOROSCOPE SIGN OUTFIT CHALLENGE + SOCIAL EXPERIMENT ~Read Me~

Hey NightCore Fam! :) I'm so so sorry there has been a lot on my mind right now ;I sorry guys and girls I got super sick and my bartholin's cyst got infected I'm back and better now tho! That's all that matters anyways I rly hope u like this! Although the sound is not good because of the mic .. I will post the next vid next Friday! So stay tuned! Like.Comment.Subscribe pls it will mean the world to me C: talk to me tysm for the support peace xxxx

Follow me on Insta:

usa,msp,moviestarplanet,movie star planet,old msp,msp version,gaming,social experiment,prank,an msp social experiment,Moviestarplanet,NightCoreLove,gamer,girl gamer,horoscope sign,outfit,virtual,roadto1k,subscribe,game,2019,1080p,high definition,HD,720p,

Post a Comment

0 Comments