Advertisement

10 Minutes of Jump Rope is Equivalent To a 30 Minute Jog

10 Minutes of Jump Rope is Equivalent To a 30 Minute Jog Rope used: Get Lean Set

Mindset + Exercise + Diet

I use to think that if I wasn’t following a specific diet or strict nutrition, that I was gaining weight. This lead to anxiety all around my food choices... And if I wasn’t restricting, then I wasn’t making progress.⁣
Think (deprivation- which I never encourage)⁣

Ever feel like this?⁣

I’ve learned that this is actually a‘perfectionist’ mindset and an all or nothing mentality.⁣

Yes, it got results when I was ‘perfect’, but the second I made a choice that was not ‘perfect’, it backfired. I felt guilty and awful and it led to a downward spiral self-sabotaging choices.⁣

Falling off track and not being ‘perfect’ made me feel like a failure. ⁣

I realized I needed to find balance, an eating lifestyle and flexible structure, so I could break free from this awful cycle.⁣





Minute

Post a Comment

0 Comments