Advertisement

ASMR Pokemon | Opening Unified Minds! You Won't Believe The Amount Of Pulls I Get!!!!

ASMR Pokemon | Opening Unified Minds! You Won't Believe The Amount Of Pulls I Get!!!! Welcome back to my channel! In this video I open up a booster box of Unified Minds! You won't believe the amount of pulls I get!!!!

If you are a fan of my content so far don't forget to thumbs up this video and leave a comment and subscribe if you want to see more
#ASMR #UnifiedMinds #PokemonTCG

Check out my other videos...

Butterfree Finger Flutters:
Medicham Meditation:
Unbroken Bonds Booster Box [Part II]:
Unbroken Bonds Booster Box [Part I]:
Ultra Shiny GX Opening:
Sketch That Pokemon:
Nostalgic Factory Box Breaks:
Poke Feens Openings:
ETB Opening:
Detective Pikachu Opening:
Unbroken Bonds/Team Up openings:
Unbroken Bonds opening:
ASMR Pokemon Sketch:

I typically post videos every Friday but that may change in the future. Please follow me on Instagram and Twitter to keep up with any updates on my channel...

IG: @asmr_p0liwhirl
Twitter: @asmr_p0liwhirl

If you have any suggestions on video I should do or want me to feature certain triggers and sounds, just let me know! I'll find a way to incorporate Pokemon into it somehow. Also if I can improve on anything let me know as well.

unifiedminds,UnifiedMinds,ASMR,asmr,pokemon,TCG,pokemontcg,PokemonTCG,charizard,baseset,sleep,triggers,sounds,insomnia,relaxing,soft,youtube,asmrpokemon,pokemonasmr,anxiety,tingles,tingle,whisper,whispering,boosterpacks,pokemoncards,pokemoncommunity,poketuber,openings,pokemontrainer,pikachu,subscribe,

Post a Comment

0 Comments