Advertisement

Bikepacking: How heavy are my bike and bags?

Bikepacking: How heavy are my bike and bags? For a 2-3 day adventure, how heavy is my current bike along with it's accessories and bike bags that are fully loaded? If you want to know the things inside the bags click on this link:

If you want to see our 2 day ride in General Nakar click on the links below:
Day 1 -
Day 2 -

Credits to my friends Leo Felix, Rod Co and Eric Madar for the photos that I used in my cover photo for this video!

Please smash that like/thumbs up button and share, also if you aren't yet, please subscribe to my channel for more fun adventure rides and amazing outdoor views! :)
Thanks and God bless!

Bikepacking: How heavy are my bike and bags?,weigh bags,bikepacking ph,bikepacking philippines,ph,philippines,adventure cycling,mtb trail ride,adventure,bicycling,bike,cycling,mountain bike,fun,health,wellness,happy,happiness,hobby,hobbies,zen,nakar,marin pine mountain,marin bikes,salsa,pacgear,conquer,

Post a Comment

0 Comments